When you buy from us, you are sure to receive some Belgian chocolates that have been handmade and handcrafted in our Brussels store by our chocolate makers.
Article code: HEN50-RUBY
Ruby chocolate 47.3% RB1
No colourants, artificial flavourings or soy
Fragile: transport at your own risk
The 4th chocolate is born from the ruby cocoa bean.
This product exists in several variations:
Do you have a question ?
Feel free to ask us about our chocolates.
Ask a question about our chocolates
Your question has been sent
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Did you know about our handmade chocolates?
Quality before quantity
At the origin of the taste, there is the bean, and all the work that lets explode all its flavors. From roasting to conching, here is the birth of aromas. We partner with François Deremiens to explore and propose to our clients the finest and original beans from all over the world. From the big monkeys valley in Congo to the Tsachilas indians villages in Ecuador, François is selecting for us some particular and rares cocoa beans. A discovery of nuances and colors in the heart of plantations. The roasting is made by François and his team at his factory located in Jamoigne (Belgium). The chocolate drops are then delivered to our store and, at that stage, my work starts! Transforming the callets into pralines, truffles, figurines, bars, mendiants... My job is wonderful!
No tricks, no lies, no secrets! We tell you really everything...
We guarantee our chocolates to be 100% handmade in Belgium using the finest cocoa beans.
- Sugar, cacao butter, cacao powder, milk powder, soy and sunfower lecithin, citric acid, Bourbon vanilla, E129, E104
- No alcohol inside
- Net weight
- 50 Grs
- 7 cm (height) x 8 cm (width)
- Suitable for vegans
- May contain dried fruits, wheat including gluten, eggs or soy.
- Gluten free
- Nutrition (per 100 grs)
- Calories: 2319.56kj (554.39kcal). Proteins: 7.02g. Fat: 40.72g of which saturated fatty acids 23.43g. Carbohydrates: 35.08g including sugars 31.72g and fibres: 11.04g. Salt: 0.1g.
- Safe shipping
- Handmade in Brussels
- Storage conditions
- Optimal storage temperature: 12 ° C - 18 ° C. Keep away from light. Keep the product in a clean, dry place (max humidity 70%) and odorless.
ReviewsReview this product
This product has not yet been reviewed.
YOU WILL ALSO LOVE
Our suggestions for you