When you buy from us, you are sure to receive some Belgian chocolates that have been handmade and handcrafted in our Brussels store by our chocolate makers.
Article code: CHOBARDARK100-MEXICO
Dark chocolate 75% from Mexico (Selva Tabasceno)
Chocolate with a real taste of dried fruits and a hint of liquorice at the end.
This product exists in several variations:
Do you have a question ?
Feel free to ask us about our chocolates.
Ask a question about our chocolates
Your question has been sent
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Did you know about our handmade chocolates?
Quality before quantity
At the origin of the taste, there is the bean, and all the work that lets explode all its flavors. From roasting to conching, here is the birth of aromas. We partner with François Deremiens to explore and propose to our clients the finest and original beans from all over the world. From the big monkeys valley in Congo to the Tsachilas indians villages in Ecuador, François is selecting for us some particular and rares cocoa beans. A discovery of nuances and colors in the heart of plantations. The roasting is made by François and his team at his factory located in Jamoigne (Belgium). The chocolate drops are then delivered to our store and, at that stage, my work starts! Transforming the callets into pralines, truffles, figurines, bars, mendiants... My job is wonderful!
No tricks, no lies, no secrets! We tell you really everything...
We guarantee our chocolates to be 100% handmade in Belgium using the finest cocoa beans.
- Dark chocolate 75% (Mexico cacao mass, cane sugar, cacao butter, sunflower lecithin)
- No alcohol inside
- Net weight
- 100 grs
- 101 grs
- 7,5 cm (height) x 15,7 cm (width)
- May contain milk, dried fruits, gluten, eggs or soy.
- Nutrition (per 100 grs)
- Calories: 2234kj (540kcal). Proteins: 8.5g. Fat: 40.3g of which saturated fatty acids 30.3g. Carbohydrates: 30.5g including sugars 24.6g and dietary fiber 10.9g. Salt: 0.05g.
- Handmade in Brussels
- Storage conditions
- Optimal storage temperature: 12 ° C - 18 ° C. Keep away from light. Keep the product in a clean, dry place (max humidity 70%) and odorless.